CSP-H50 / Serial to PPP Converter
CSP-H50 is serial to PPP converter for system integrators who want to quickly and easily embed PPP connectivity in their system.
This compact product helps your RS232 system get PPP connectivity with just serial connection through 2G or 3G network.
Applying this product, not only you can reduce cost and risk, but also you can shorten development time to add the network capability.
Because CSP-H50 allows you to overcome a distance limitation of your serial communication system,
you are able to remotely control and monitor a serial device over the Internet anywhere.
- 1 x RS232 (D-SUB 9pin Male, up to 115.2Kbps)
- The average data rate: about 5K bps in the PPP network
- 1 x USB host (USB Communication Class for a CDMA or HSDPA modem)
- Dedicated commands to control CSP-H50
- Auto-Connection mode (TCP client with stored script)
- PPP (LCP/IPCP/PAP/CHAP) Support
- Virtual COM Port Redirector for Windows OS (ezVSP)
* The above information is subject to change and Sollae Systems is not responsible for any changes.
|Serial Physical Interface|
|Serial Interface||1 x RS232 Port|
|RXD, TXD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, GND|
|±15KV ESD Protection|
|Serial Port Property|
|Baudrate||1200 bps ∼ 230400 bps (fixed)|
|Data Bits||8 bits|
|Stop Bit||1 bit|
|Flow Control||RTS/CTS Hardware|
|Network Physical Interface|
|Network Interface||USB Host/USB Communication Class PPP|
|Protocols||TCP, UDP, IP, ICMP, PPP|
|Communication Mode||TCP Client - Auto Mode|
|TCP server - Manual Mode|
|TCP client - Manual Mode|
|UDP - Manual Mode|
|ICMP (ping) - Manual Mode|
|ezTerm||Simple TCP/IP Communication Test Tool|
|uflash||Firmware Upgrade Utility for Windows|
|ezVSP||Serial to Network Virtual Driver for Windows|
|Size||89mm x 57mm x 24mm|
|Body Netweight||about 65g|
|Input Voltage||DC 5V|
|Power Consumption||44mA typical(except USB modem)|
|330mA typical(including USB modem, It depends on USB modem)|
|Operating Temperature||0 ℃ ∼ 55℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ℃ ∼ 85℃|