SIG-5561 is a temperature gateway that reads the temperature value from a resistance temperature detector PT100 and sends it to Sollae Cloud. Users can log in to Sollae Cloud to see the visualized temperature value via a Web interface. The device is connected securely to Sollae IoT Cloud via MQTT protocol.
Depending on users' configuration, users can set actions that trigger relays on other devices (SIG-5451, SIG-5601) in response to temperature fall below/rise above predefined values. It can also alert users via the web UI.
Since SIG-5561 is connected to Sollae IoT Cloud, it benefits from various Sollae IoT Cloud features, such as real-time monitoring, secure, user-defined event, alarming, and different web interfaces. It is very easy to use. Users just need to connect to the Internet, sign into the cloud, register the device to the user's account and interact with the device via the web. Visit Sollae Cloud for more information.
NOTE: SIG-5561 device supports the PT100 sensors that has the measurement range of -200℃ ~ 850℃ (-328℉ ~ 1562℉). But the measurement range depends on the PT100 sensor. We provide a PT100 sensor that has the measurement range of -50℃ ~ +200℃ as an option. If users need a larger range, use another PT100 sensor.
- PT100 connection port: support 3-wire PT100 sensors
- Display: a red 3-digit 7-segment LED
- Protocol: MQTT over TLS
- Authentication: TLS Client certificate
- Support multiple accesses via Cloud
- Free to use Sollae Cloud
- Customizable web User Interface for monitoring with Sollae Studio
- Measurement Error: within ±0.3℃ (±0.54℉)
- Maximum Measurement Range: -200℃ ~ 850℃ (-328℉ ~ 1562℉)
- Device operation temperature range (Industrial: -40℃ ~ +85℃)