SIG-5560 is a temperature gateway that reads the temperature value from a resistance temperature detector PT100 and sends it network using Modbus TCP protocol. Users can remotely read the temperature by using any kinds of Modbus Software/Apps or HMI devices.
Furthermore, users can config thresholds to make it triggers another Modbus TCP device that has digital output ports. This is called Internet Switch.
Especially, we provide a free software and a smartphone app, called ModMap, which can connect to devices read the temperature.
NOTE: SIG-5560 device supports the PT100 sensors that has the measurement range of -200℃ ~ 850℃ (-328℉ ~ 1562℉). But the measurement range depends on the PT100 sensor. We provide a PT100 sensor that has the measurement range of -50℃ ~ +200℃ as an option. If users need a larger range, use another PT100 sensor.
- PT100 connection port: support 3-wire PT100 sensors
- Display: a red 3-digit 7-segment LED
- Protocol: Modbus/TCP
- Storing the lowest and the highest temperature
- Support multiple TCP connection (Max. 4 channels)
- Support a 1-bit ADC function for the Internet Switch
- Measurement Error: within ±0.3℃ (±0.54℉)
- Maximum Measurement Range: -200℃ ~ 850℃ (-328℉ ~ 1562℉)
- Device operation temperature range (Industrial: -40℃ ~ +85℃)