SIG-5600 is a remote I/O gateway equipped with 4 analog input ports, 4 digital input ports, 4 digital output ports, an Ethernet, and a WiFi interface. The device can collect data from various analog sensors, monitor and control the states of equipment from remote data centers or HMI devices via Modbus TCP protocol. The device can also be monitored and controlled by any Modbus TCP software/app, such as ModMap.
Each individual analog port has three selectable measured modes: voltage (0 ~ 5V), current (4~20mA), and current (0 ~ 20mA). This makes a single SIG-5600 able to work with many kinds of analog sensors.
Each individual digital input port also has a counter function. This makes it able to not only monitor ON/OFF state but also count either falling or rising events.
Each individual digital output port has a relay with both NO (Normal Open) and NC (Normal Closed) mode. Apart from ON/OFF control, each digital output can also generate a pulse when receiving a specific Modbus TCP request from a remote device, software, or smartphone app.
With both Ethernet and WiFi interfaces, SIG-5600 can connect to the Internet, either wired or wirelessly.
The SIG-5600 supports up to four TCP connections simultaneously, enabling to monitor sensors from different HMI / software / apps at the same time.
- 4 analog input ports: voltage or current
- 4 digital input ports: Wet contact or Dry contact input
- 4 digital output ports (Relay): both NO and NC output
- Support pulse mode on digital output ports
- Support counter function on digital input ports
- Support Modbus/TCP
- Support multiple TCP connections (Max. 4 channels)
- Support a master mode for the Internet Switch
- Support a 1-bit ADC function for the Internet Switch
- Free Modbus/TCP program
- Industrial temperature range (-40℃ ~ +85℃)