ModMap is a software licensed by Sollae Systems, with the sole purpose of using I/O devices. It is a Windows software for management of I/O controllers.
The followings are what ModMap does.
- Modmap manages multiple I/O devices simultaneously.
- This application can monitor digital inputs and outputs of Modbus/TCP devices such as CIE-M10(A)/H10(A)/H12(A)/H14(A) and EZI-10.
ModMap has features like the below.
- Easy management of multiple remote I/O devices.
- Efficient handling a lot of devices by using grouping.
- Backup and restore the setting as a binary file.
- Free download for anyone who uses ezTCP for free.
|Normal Version||Beta Version|
|Version(Release Date)||2.0D (12-Jul.2021)|
- Fix a problem of DLL installation error
- Fix minor bugs