ModMap is a tool licensed by Sollae Systems, with the sole purpose of managing our remote I/O gateway devices.
Sollae Systems' I/O gateway devices are equipped with analog input ports, digital input and output ports, and support Modbus TCP protocol. Using our products, it is easy to control/monitor equipment/sensors remotely via PC software or mobile app. You can use any software/app that supports Modbus TCP, or just go with ModMap, a free-of-charge tool developed by us. ModMap provides the functions you need to work with Sollae Systems' Modbus TCP I/O devices.
Besides Windows software version, ModMap is also available on Android OS.
The followings are what ModMap does
· Modmap manages multiple I/O devices simultaneously.
· Monitor analog inputs, digital inputs and outputs of Modbus/TCP devices.
· Allow users to control digital outputs of Sollae Systems' Modbus TCP I/O gateway.
ModMap has features like the below
· Easy management of multiple remote I/O devices.
· Efficient handling a lot of devices by using grouping.
· Backup and restore the setting as a binary file.
· Support email and sound notifications for I/O state changes.
· Free to use for any application employing ezTCP devices.
|Normal Version||Beta Version|
|Version(Release Date)||2.1A (31-Aug.2021)|
- The user interface has changed.
- Fix minor bugs.
ModMap for Android is a Sollae Systems application that allows users to monitor and control the remote I/O device. It provides most of the basic functions of the software version. For using this application, the product should be set to a slave and a passive connection.