SIG-5440 is a remote I/O gateway equipped with 4 digital input ports and an Ethernet interface. The device can be used to monitor the state of equipment/sensors from remote data centers or HMI devices via Modbus TCP protocol. The device can also be monitored by using any Modbus TCP software/app.
Especially, we provide free software and a smartphone app, called ModMap, which lets you manage multiple devices easily and conveniently.
Each individual digital input also has a counter function. This makes SIG-5440 not only suitable for state monitoring, but also counting applications.
Each device supports up to four TCP connections simultaneously, enabling to monitor equipment/sensors from different HMI/software/apps at the same time.
- 4 digital input ports: Wet contact or Dry contact input
- Support counter function on digital input ports
- Support Modbus/TCP
- Support multiple TCP connections (Max. 4 channels)
- Support the Internet Switch
- Free Modbus/TCP program
- Industrial temperature range (-40℃ ~ +85℃)