ezVSP is a software licensed by Sollae Systems, with the sole purpose of using ezTCP products. It is a virtual serial port driver and TCP/IP socket program for Windows O/S.
The followings are what ezVSP does.
- Making multiple virtual serial ports (Maximum 255 ports) on your PC
- Converting serial data to TCP/IP format and vice versa
- Three communication types (TCP Server, TCP Client and UDP)
- Data forwarding function between two virtual serial ports
- Emulating baud rate
- Log record function
ezVSP has features like the below.
- Adding network connectivity to your existing system without any changes
- Being offered for free of charge to customers
|Normal Version||Beta Version|
|Version(Release Date)||5.0A (2017-11-09)|
|History||- Improved: Update virtual serial port driver(version 9).|
- If you want old versions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the nature of the ezVSP program, it may not work properly on some computers. Be sure to check that the program works properly before purchasing the product.
- You may install as many copies of the Software as necessary provided that these copies are used solely in conjunction with Sollae Systems manufactured devices.