Category : can not
Notify Input or Output Port Change(Email)
With this function, remote I/O device automatically sends status of I/O ports via SMTP(E-mail).
- DNS IP Address: A valid DNS IP address is required.
- Email Address: a destination email address for sending information
- Input/Output port: ports which will be sent their status
- getting a domain name of a mail server by domain of Email Address
- getting an IP address of a mail server by domain name
- making a TCP connetion to a mail server via SMTP(port 25)
- sending information to a server
- Source mail address is fixed to no-reply@eztcplcom
- Connection port is fixed to SMTP(port 25). Therefore, this function will not work if there is a fiirewall which blocks the port 25.
- This function will not work if the Internet connection is lost or using an invalid DNS IP address.
- See also
- Related Products
[ I/O ] CIE-H12, CIE-H14