If CSW-H80 and your PC have been configured for the same SSID, those will be automatically linked.
But some trouble with AD-HOC could be occured in a few situations such as the following.
For example, let us assume that there are four CSW-H80s, and SSIDs of each product are set as follows:
A : adhoc_01
B : adhoc_01
C : adhoc_02
D : adhoc_03
As explained above, unlike A and B supposed to be linked,
C and D should be on other networks each because of different SSID.
In this process, however, the corruption may occur that A, B, C and D are linked to the same network due to the similar SSID.
This situation often occurs on version 1.1A, therefore update the firmware to version 1.1H.
Take the following steps to download the firmware.
1. Connect a serial port of CSW-H80 to that of PC.
2. Run ezMAnager.
3. Click the [Serial] tap, [Open] and [Read] in a row.
4. Click the [Change F/W / HTML] button
5. Click the [Open Firmware / HTML] button
6. Select a firmware file and press the [Send] button.
7. Download the firmware accroding to the comment of a warning window.
- See also
- Related Products
[ Ethernet-Module ] CSE-M53, CSE-M32, EZL-50L, EZL-50M, EZL-410
[ Ethernet-Module with RJ45 ] CSE-M73, EZL-70
[ Ethernet-Board ] EZL-60L, EZL-60M
[ Ethernet-External ] CSE-H55, CSE-H53, CSE-H25, CSE-H20, CSE-H21, EZL-200L, EZL-200F, EZL-400S
[ Wireless-External ] EZL-300S, CSW-H80
[ Wireless-Module ] CSE-M83
[ PPP ] EZP-250, EZU-100, CSP-H50, EZP-EVB, EZU-EVB
[ I/O ] EZI-10, CIE-H10, CIE-M10