Category : how to
To change the communication mode of EZL-50R, you should download specific firmware.
To download the firmware to product, you should get the following 2 things.
1. suitable firmware files for each communication mode(TCP Server(T2S), AT command(ATC), TCP Client(COD) and UDP(U2S))
2. ezConfig program : Configuration program which is include TFTP Client module
Go to download page.
ezManager also has the TFTP client module
After download those files,
1. Pull down ISP(JP2 #5) pin
(In case EZL-EVB, locate JP3 on ISP- side)
2. Power on, then the [STS LED] will be blinking rapidly.
3. Run ezConfig.
4. Click [Change Firmware] button.
5. Input the IP address of EZL-50R to the [Local IP Address] text box.
6. Press the [Firmware] button and choose the firmware file, and Click the [SEND] button.
(Whenever you change the communication mode, you should download suitable firmware.)
7. After completion download, pull up ISP(JP2 #5) pin.
8. Power on, the ezTCP operate as the communication mode which is changed.
FAQ No.170 How can I change the communication mode(ezTCP Mode)?
[ Ethernet-Module ] EZL-50R