Category : how to
EZL-50 / 60
There is specific firmware for each communication mode in case of EZL-50 and EZL-60.
Therefore, you should upload the each firmware to change the communication mode.
How can I change the communication mode of EZL-50 and EZL-60?
- You should download a specific firmware for each communication mode.
- Please check EZL-50’s MAC Address label before upload it.
- You should upload firmware version 2.0a or higher for EZL-50R.
- Other EZL-50 (for example EZL-50A) should download firmware version 1.x.
- If you upload a wrong firmware, EZL-50 does not operates.
Rest of ezTCP/LAN products
Just select the communication mode by setting the [Communication Mode] field in configuration or management software (ezConfig, ezManager and etc.)
FAQ No.71 What does the communication mode(ezTCP Mode) mean?
FAQ No.169 What is the operation mode? How can I enter each operation mode?
FAQ No.55 What is Server(T2S) mode?
FAQ No.53 What is AT command(ATC) mode?
FAQ No.54 What is Client(COD) mode?
FAQ No.52 What is UDP(U2S) mode?
[ Ethernet-Module ] CSE-M53, CSE-M32, EZL-50L, EZL-50M, EZL-410
[ Ethernet-Module with RJ45 ] CSE-M73, EZL-70
[ Ethernet-Board ] EZL-60L, EZL-60M, CSE-B63
[ Ethernet-External ] CSE-H55, CSE-H53, CSE-H25, CSE-H20, CSE-H21, EZL-200L, EZL-200F, EZL-400S
[ Wireless-External ] EZL-300S, CSW-H80
[ Wireless-Module ] CSE-M83
[ I/O ] CIE-H10, CIE-M10