|No. 1634||Re: CSE-M53N||2019-02-08|
Dear Daniel ROVAI,
Thank you for using our products. Depending on the reason of IP change, our device acts difrently.
There are three cases of IP address changes:
- User changes IP address via ezManager software
- User changes IP address by using AT command (via Serial)
- IP address is changed by DHCP server.
In the two first cases, the device automatically reboots.
In the last case, the device does NOT reboots. In this case, if you do NOT use pin reset, you can programmatically reboot by doing the following:
- set CES-M53 in AT Command (ATC) mode via ezManager
- from you code, periodically check IP via AT command: at+plip?
- if IP change, reset device via AT command: at+prst
Note that AT command is send via Serial Port.
You can find more information about ATC mode here https://www.eztcp.com/en/download/pds_files/an_atc_mode_en.pdf
If you have any further question, please feel free to ask us!
> Daniel ROVAI wrote:
> I'm using currently CSE-M53N.
> I need to know how can i do automatic reboot after changing IP Address.
> I don't want to do hardware reset (by pin reset).
> I need something like TELNET command or throught confiuration.