EZP-250(A) / Embedded Serial to PPP Converter
EZP-250(A) is a serial to PPP module for manufacturers who want to quickly and easily embed PPP connectivity in their products.
This very compact module helps your devices get PPP connectivity with just serial connection through 2G, TRS or Dial-up network.
Applying this module, not only you can reduce cost and risk, but also you can shorten development time to add the network capability.
Because EZP-250(A) allows you to overcome a distance limitation of your serial communication system,
you are able to remotely control and monitor the serial device over the Internet.
- 1 x UART for serial device (3.3V/5V-TTL, up to 115,200bps) available on RS232 extension
- The average data rate : about 5K bps in the PPP network
- 1 x UART for cell phone, dial-up or TRS modem
- 2 Communication modes (TCP client and UDP)
- Very compact size : 34mm x 20mm
- Dedicated commands to control EZP-250(A)
- Virtual COM Port Redirector for Windows OS (ezVSP)
* The above information is subject to change and Sollae Systems is not responsible for any changes.
|Serial Physical Interface|
|Serial Interface||2 x UART (TE2, MT2, 3.3V/5V-TTL)|
|RXD, TXD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, GND|
|Connector||2mm pitch male header|
|Serial Port Property|
|Baudrate||1200bps ∼ 230400 bps|
|Data Bits||8 bits|
|Stop Bit||1 bit|
|Flow Control||RTS/CTS Hardware(selectable by a command)|
|Network Physical Interface|
|Network Interface||UART - for modem connection|
|Protocols||TCP, UDP, IP, ICMP, PPP|
|Communication Mode||TCP server|
|ezTerm||Simple TCP/IP Communication Test Tool|
|pflash||Firmware Upgrade Utility for Windows|
|ezVSP||Serial to Network Virtual Driver for Windows|
|Size||34mm x 20mm|
|Body Netweight||about 4g|
|Input Voltage||DC 2.7v~5.5V|
|Power Consumption||4mA (at 3.3V, idle state)|
|Operating Temperature||0 ℃ ∼ 70℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ℃ ∼ 85℃|