ezVSP is a virtual serial port driver and TCP/IP socket program for Windows O/S.
The followings are what ezVSP does.
- Making multiple virtual serial ports (Maximum 255 ports) on your PC
- Converting serial data to TCP/IP format and vice versa
- Three communication types (TCP Server, TCP Client and UDP)
- Data forwarding function between two virtual serial ports
- Emulating baud rate
- Log record function
ezVSP has features like the below.
- Adding network connectivity to your existing system without any changes
- Being offered for free of charge to customers
- ezVSP v4.1E: Virtual COM port driver
- If you want old versions, contact us at email@example.com